Prime vacant stand positioned 500 meters from the beach and 500 meters from the entrance to the Cape Woody Nature Reserve.
This is the perfect property on which to build your dream vacation home.
The property is situated in the Eastern Cape Province in the quaint coastal town of Cannon Rocks, a small seaside town on the Indian Ocean in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa, between Boknes and the boundary of the Greater Addo Elephant Park. It is situated 135 km east of Port Elizabeth (Gqeberha) 180 km west of East London and 15 minutes from the town of Kenton-on-Sea. Port Alfred is approximately 30 km to the East of Cannon Rocks.
- This property measures 902 m² and as can be seen from the property maps below, one can easily construct a double story which will provide you with uninterrupted views of the sea.
- The beach stretches for kilometers in either direction (here is one of the largest shifting sea sand dune fields in the world) and one can often see seals on the beach or dolphins and whales frolicking in the waves. Fishing off the beach is a must.
- The asking price for this little gem is R 300,000.00 and the seller is negotiable.
- Cannon Rocks is a renowned Kite boarding, surfing and fishing destination. It also offers a nature trail, a camping resort, a beach swimming area and some friendly locals.
- Vast beaches and a quiet village make this a great destination for people wanting to get away from it all.
- The Greater Addo Elephant Park is less than an hour’s drive away.