Soon to change forever the business and residential dynamics of the Muldersdrift area the imposing new Beyers Ridge Business Park is set to kickstart a boom in the area between Muldersdrift and the nearby Cradlestone Mall .
Numerous nearby residential and commercial developments are due to launch nearby enabling this area to become the "new Midrand" !
Boxer Foods and Spar Africa have already taken advantage of this well positioned site with Boxer Foods opening their 16000 m2 distribution centre late 2018 .
The Developers will also build customised mini factories for clients on long leases with options to buy. First such development has been finalised for a truck breakdown service provider with construction commencing in latw 2021..
The prime stands by the entrance fronting onto Beyers Naude drive would suit a Motor dealership,,,either have a customised building built for you on a long lease or build your own ! News on the new 4 lane dual carriagewayfor Beyers Naude is that the tender has been awarded and work will commence by latw 2021.. Shell will then start their two outlets nearby on either side of the new road.
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Serviced stands ranging in size from 5700 m2 . Over 20 ha available
- Well priced at R850 /m2 excluding vat
- BUILD TO LET options only on Beyers Naude fronting stands..buildings designed and customised to tenants specifications with long leases available
- ACCESS TO N1 AND N14 HIGHWAYS
- Ideally situated for mainstream distribution centres with only 4 kms to the N14,11 kms to the N1 and just 19 kms from the bustling Lanseria International Airport.
- PROXIMITY TO FILLING STATIONS
- Shell due to open two outlets in 2019 with Spar convenience stores within 1 km of the entrance.
- INTERSECTION AND ACCESS
- Access will be located on newly upgraded fully integrated intersection with traffic lights
- UPGRADE OF BEYERS NAUDE DRIVE TO 4 LANES
- Work set to commence on upgrading the stretch from Peter rd to the N14 offramps.
- DEVELOPMENT TEAM...AFROPROP
- Professional and experienced team with a proven track record in previous industrial developments
- Include commercial,light industrial,warehousing,retail and residential.
- CURRENT STRUCTURES
- Boxer Foods opened their 16000 m2 distribution centre in late October (see photos attached)
- Spar Africa set to break ground on phase one of their mammoth 220 000 m2 Africa Distribution centre in 2022.
- Vulindlela truck breakdown services moved into their new tailor made facility in November 2019.